Step 1: Buying Decision
* The decision to leverage your first home is one of the biggest and best options you could ever make. After all, a home is the largest and most emotional – investing most people will face in their life-clock time . There is never a wrong time to buy the right home. The key is to determine the right buy and taking the time to carefully evaluate your pecuniary resource. A home purchase is an important step that can provide many rewards . Purchasing your own home is a great fund that can deliver several financial welfare – equity build up, value admiration, automatic savings program – not to cite a new sense of pride!
Start looking at your selection today . You don’t have to know everything. Your Interstate Realty agent is ready to help you through every measure of the process.
Step 2: Hire The Right Agent
* Real estate agents are important partners when you’re buying a home. Real estate agents can provide you with helpful information on homes and neighborhoods that isn’t easily accessible to the public.Their knowledge of the home buying process, negotiating skills, and familiarity with the area you want to live in can be extremely valuable. Professional real estate agent is both familiar with the area you’re considering and its home values – and who is well versed in the laws, timelines and deadlines in your state.
Step 3: Safety Secure Financing
* Buying a property is probably one of the biggest purchase you’ll make in your life. To make the financing appendage as painless as possible, ask your agent to introduce you to the preferred financing advisor. This advisor will work with you and your agent to make sure the financial face of your home purchase is stress free. The consultant will review your current financials. Discuss the alternative available to you during the house purchasing process. Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best deal – cost, interest rates, loan approval. And keep you informed and updated of the entire financial process throughout your purchase.
Step 4: Find Your Home
* It’s best to start your search with a fairly clear picture of what you want. Your Interstate Realty agent will help you more accurately pinpoint homes that fit your criteria. The right home that meets your needs and priorities.
Things you need to finding the right home:
1. How much space do you desire?
2. What amenities are important for the whole family members?
3. How good is the rate of home appreciation in the area?
4. What kind of neighborhood do you want?
5. What is the length of your commute to and from work, and the convenience of local shopping?
6. What Are Your Property Non-Negotiable?
Step 5: Make an Offer on the Home
* Now that you’ve found the home you want, you have to make an offer. And remember that a home is an investment. Look at the agent to explain and guide you through the offer process. Outset with the price point that the home is listed at. This will give you a base when looking at the home’s value. You can
get a list from your real estate agent to find out how much comparable homes have sold for in the neighborhood. To ensure you make an informed decision when it comes to price. And the agent will give you list of improvements made to the
home and help you determine it’s market value.
Step 6: Get a Home Inspection
* Typically, purchase offers are contingent on a home inspection of the property to check for signs of structural damage or things that may need fixing. Your real estate agent usually will help you arrange to have this inspection conducted within a few days of your offer being accepted by the seller. This contingency protects you by giving you a chance to renegotiate your offer or withdraw it without penalty if the inspection reveals significant material damage. Very often a problem appears to be big, but can be fixed with very little effort and not a huge budget.
Step 7: Close on Your Home
* Once you’ve made the firm decision on the price point you’re comfortable with, you’re in the last part of getting a right home. But, to ensure that you don’t put the property purchase at risk, you need to stay in control of your finances. Don’t take on more of a financial obligation than you can handle. Keep in touch
with your financial consultant for guidance. It’s important to stay in constant communication with your Interstate Realty agent and financial guide during this process. Be sure to complete paperwork promptly and return all the phone calls. Never hesitate to ask questions. Your team is there to help you!
Step 8: Protect Your Investment
* Welcome to your new home! The process of home-buying is complete, which means it’s time to move in! Now, maintain your home and protect your investment. You should plan for the responsibilities of home-ownership even before you move.
With home maintenance you’ll stretch the life of your systems and mechanical, meaning you’ll increase the value of your home. And remember, your relationship with your Interstate Realty agent doesn’t end here. Your agent can still help you in providing information on finding contractors and repair services, and even in the real estate market and your current home’s value.